The Sureshot PINLOC 5000iPS laser rangefinder is locked and loaded with both intelligence, Pulse and Slope. For those wanting to make better decisions with greater accuracy, Slope mode is for you. You’ll never have to guess again when gradients are in play. Slope mode accurately measures exact shot distances to the pin whether you're on an uphill or downhill slope. This compensation ensures you have the most accurate distance to your target no matter where you are on the course. This model comes with an eye-catching gold accent in black or white.
• Slope can be enabled or disabled by the user.
• Intelligent Pulse feature activates when locked on to the target
• Priority Loc – ignores background images and prioritises focal points
• PinLoc – lock on to a target and the distance is displayed on screen for 15 seconds
• Scan mode – scan the entire terrain and their distances quickly
• 6x Magnification for a clearer more precise view
• Water resistant
• Lightweight and ergonomic, designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand