Your lithium battery leads, casing and connections should be regularly inspected for damage and wear.
If your leads or connections are in need of repair or replacement, please contact your local MGI repair centre for assistance immediately.
Under no circumstances should a Lithium Battery that has been dropped, damaged or immersed in water be connected to a buggy or charger. By doing so you may create a fire hazard or risk the battery catching fire. Please contact the MGI Service Centre to arrange a replacement.
- Please check volt rating on your battery.
- The charger needs to be matched to its respective battery
- 12v SLA battery with 12v SLA charger.
- 12v Lithium battery with 12v Lithium charger.
- 24v Lithium battery with 24v Lithium charger.
- Lithium & SLA batteries are virtually maintenance free.
- On SLA batteries check connections & tighten when necessary.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
It is recommended to be left on charge when not in use as the charger is a digital smart charger & will switch to power saving mode when required.